- We value your comments about our privacy statement and invite you to e-mail us with inquiries, suggestions and complaints at: email@example.com.
What information is collected
In order to improve your user experience and improve the Biohacked Products and Services, Biohacked collects information about you from three sources: (i) information you affirmatively give to us; (ii) information generated by your participation in our programs and (iii) information automatically collected when you visit any of the Biohacked Websites or use any Biohacked Products and Services.
Information you give us
When you begin using Biohacked Products and Services we may ask you to provide information about yourself such as your name, email address, billing address, biographical and other personal information. You can view, manage and remove all of the information collected by clicking on the “Account” link of a Biohacked website.
- After you provide such information and set up your account, we may ask you to provide additional information about yourself as part of the process of registering for a Biohacked event. We may ask you for certain financial information, including credit card account data or other payment method data. Biohacked may collect any communication it has with you via any means, including e-mail, telephone and letters.
- Information about your participation in our programs
Information we collect automatically
How information is used
Biohacked uses the information it collects from you to deliver Biohacked Products and Services and continuously enhance your experience. Generally speaking, we use the collected information to communicate with you, fulfill your requests, customize content, collate and privately provide you with results and perform analysis. Biohacked uses the collected information to improve our products and services, provide support to you, protect our and your rights, and comply with laws and regulations.
- Biohacked may use your personal information to send you promotional information and updates regarding Biohacked and its products and services. We provide tools and mechanisms to you that allow you to choose not to receive such information and opt-out of such communications.
- The information that we collect from you may be used in aggregate form in various ways to optimize and improve Biohacked Products and Services. While such information may be based on information about you, it will not identify you personally. We may use such information for the following purposes: website management, administration and security, promotional activities, and research and analysis.
With Whom information is shared
- Biohacked may share as it sees fit information that you voluntarily make public, including information that you post on any blogs, message boards, chat rooms or other similar forums, whether or not such forums are owned by Biohacked. Since such public information can be accessed by the public and used by any member of the public, such use by third parties is beyond the control of Biohacked.
Biohacked will keep your personal information and the results of your participation at our programs and events private with the following exceptions:
- Also, in order to provide goods or services that you have requested or to complete a transaction at your request, Biohacked may share your personal information with its third party service providers, including companies that assist with payment processing, business analytics, data processing, account management, and other services. We require these companies to agree that they will only use personal information about you that they have obtained from us to provide us with specific services that we have requested and not for any other purpose.
Non-Personal Information and Aggregate Data
Biohacked may share with third parties your non-personal information and related aggregated data. For example, Biohacked may share IP addresses of its users to provide anonymous aggregated data to business partners about the volume of use on the Biohacked Products and Services and the specific Biohacked Products and Services in which users are most interested. Because this form of data does not identify particular users, these third parties will not be able to contact you based solely on this data.
Change of Control
If Biohacked sells all or part of its business, or makes a sale or transfer of assets, or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, Biohacked may transfer your personal information and non-personal information to one or more third parties as part of such transaction but only with the intent and for the purpose of continuing to service our contract with you.
How you can control the information we collect, use and share
Unless legally compelled, or to protect Biohacked, Biohacked Products and Services or to protect other Biohacked users, we will never voluntarily disclose information about you without your permission.
- At any time you may remove your private information from the Biohacked Website by clicking on the “My Account” link.
How information is protected
Your Biohacked accounts may be secured by self-created passwords, in which case reasonable precautions are taken to ensure that your account information is kept private. You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Biohacked uses reasonable measures to protect your information stored within our databases, and within Biohacked we restrict access to such information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. The Biohacked Websites in their entirety, including payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Despite these efforts, please note that we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of your information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of your information at any time.
Users from outside the United States
Contacting Biohacked, Inc.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of the Biohacked Website and Biohacked Products and Services, or your dealings with Biohacked, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
PO Box 1326
Deer Park, WA 99006